VAT Services in the Czech Republic for Foreign Companies
- Do you import or ship goods from other countries to the Czech Republic?
- Do you have an e-shop in the Czech Republic?
- Please note: You may be obliged to register for VAT in the Czech Republic!
Foreign companies are obliged to register for VAT in the Czech Republic in the following cases:
- If the company imports goods from a third country into the Czech Republic and resells them in any EU country.
- If the company supplies goods to the Czech Republic to non-taxable persons for an amount exceeding the limit of CZK 1 140 000.
- If the company provides electronic services (e-shop) to non-taxable persons for an amount exceeding the limit of EUR 10 000.
In the case of meeting at least one of the above conditions, you are obliged to register the foreign company for VAT in the Czech Republic.
We will be happy to provide you with all the conditions related to VAT registration in the Czech Republic, in addition to the subsequent processing and filing of VAT returns. We will also arrange all communication with the Czech authorities for you.
Do you want to have more information about VAT for foreign companies n the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic? Please contact us.